At HTA Advisory we are continually looking for innovative ways to make your accounting experience simple, cost effective, and now with the introduction of cloud accounting, in real time. To achieve this we have teamed up with Xero, a leading cloud accounting solution, to meet these requirements. Over the past 12 months we have successfully introduced over 100 clients to Xero, additionally we have seen a major benefit in converting all of our own internal annual reporting systems to Xero too.
What is Xero?
Xero is an online/cloud accounting system designed for small businesses allowing you to work with your accountant, business partners and staff in real-time. Xero is designed to help you manage your finances better. There’s no software to install, which makes it very easy and time effective to set up. One of the main advantages of Xero is its simple user interface with live feeds from most types of bank accounts direct into the program. Xero allows you to get on with your business without having to worry about complex accounting functions.
Xero makes it easy to stay on top
- Real-time access to your current financial position - a serious competitive advantage, by any measure.
- Xero is designed to simplify and automate small business management, while making it easy to collaborate online with your team and your advisors.
- Xero can be used by any authorised user on any system - Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android, Blackberry.
- Since Xero runs online, you don't have to worry about installing software or storing backups - that's all done for you automatically, for free.
- Every 3-6 weeks Xero release innovative new features and enhancements based on ideas from their customers. They design and deliver features at a pace and a quality that's unrivaled.
- Xero is available at a low monthly cost, so there are no hidden charges or surprise expenses. Xero support is available via the Certified Advisors at HTA or around the clock via the Xero website.
- All businesses update their systems when there's a better technology, better design or better support available. Xero exceeds at delivering all those benefits.
Top 10 reasons HTA Advisory clients love Xero
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Fast, simple & customised invoicing
- Available anytime you’re online, from anywhere
- We can work together as a team on your financials
- Safe and secure
- Smart reports with quick links to the source transactions
- Dashboard gives a clear financial overview
- Awesome support
- No installation or IT maintenance required
- Pay as you go via a monthly direct debit
Get in contact with your HTA accountant for more information or assistance converting your accounts to Xero.