We have an awesome opportunity for two Senior Accountants (Yes TWO) who shares a common set of values to work with clients to help them achieve their goals and make success happen. The role offers an outstanding opportunity to deliver true business advisory services to our exciting mix of clients and will allow you to move past traditional accounting tasks that may be dragging you down.
You will be able to make a true impact not only on our clients, but our business and your career.
We are looking for a candidate who shares a passion for success and who is willing to work in an exciting and fun culture. We are after someone who loves to #GSD (Get Stuff Done).
To be successful in the role you will have previous experience in a similar position as well as the following characteristics:
- A love for technology and helping to clients to create history rather than recording it
- Strong business advisory skills including the traditional accounting and taxation skills
- Ability to work and contribute to a strong and dynamic team
- Willing to contribute new ideas and strategies to make your role more dynamic and fun
- Ability to manage junior accountants and their work priorities
- Ready to get in front of clients and become a trusted advisor
- Strong client first focus
HTA Advisory is a multi-award winning business advisory firm, we pride ourselves on Accounting, done differently and work hard to ensure that every client has a chance to make success happen through ‘delivering actionable insight’.
We are looking for someone who is willing to have some fun and work in a team who like to do things the new way.
DO YOU FIT THE BRIEF?
More on the role:
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Client meetings
- Management of clients and follow up tasks as required
- Management and Supervision of other team members
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, activity statements and management reports as required
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets for clients
- Management of clients compliance obligations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Bi Annual management report preparation using various systems including but not limited to Xero, MYOB, Spotlight Reporting etc.
- Assistance with development and implementation of systems and processes for the business and willingness to suggest and recommend new ideas
Experience and Qualities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills and ensuring you make a real impact on clients lives
- Willingness to learn and become true business advisor
- Excellent Xero/MYOB/Quicken experience
- CPA/CA qualified
- Member of professional accounting body and appropriate tertiary qualifications with a minimum of 5 years work experience