We've already found one superstar accountant and we are still looking for another one!
A person who shares a passion for success and who is willing to work in an exciting and fun culture. We are after someone who loves to #GSD (Get Stuff Done).
He/She must also have the following characteristics:
- A love for technology and helping to clients to create history rather than recording it
- Strong business advisory skills including the traditional accounting and taxation skills
- Ability to work and contribute to a strong and dynamic team
- Willing to contribute new ideas and strategies to make your role more dynamic and fun
- Ability to manage junior accountants and their work priorities
- Ready to get in front of clients and become a trusted advisor
- Strong client first focus
Here are more details about the role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Client meetings
- Management of clients and follow up tasks as required
- Management and Supervision of other team members
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, activity statements and management reports as required
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets for clients
- Management of clients compliance obligations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Bi Annual management report preparation using various systems including but not limited to Xero, MYOB, Spotlight Reporting etc.
- Assistance with development and implementation of systems and processes for the business and willingness to suggest and recommend new ideas
Experience and Qualities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills and ensuring you make a real impact on clients lives
- Willingness to learn and become true business advisor
- Excellent Xero/MYOB/Quicken experience
- CPA/CA qualified
- Member of professional accounting body and appropriate tertiary qualifications with a minimum of 5 years work experience